YBS ThermaWrap Conservatory Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 30mm x 1200mm x 10m 12m2
- Size - 1.2m x 10m
- Coverage - 12m2
- Thickness - 30mm
- 7 layers
- Buy 5 for £87.60 £73.00 each and save 3%
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is ThermaWrap Conservatory Multi-Layer Foil Insulation?
ThermaWrap Conservatory Multi-Layer Foil Insulation is a high-performance, multi-layered insulation product designed specifically for use in conservatories and other similar structures.
It aims to provide excellent thermal insulation to help maintain comfortable temperatures throughout the year, making the conservatory more energy-efficient and usable in both hot and cold weather conditions. This is helped by the fact that once taped and sealed, it creates a vapour control layer.
Features and benefits of ThermaWrap Conservatory Multi-Layer Foil Insulation:
- R-Value up to 1.27 m²K/W, equivalent to 55mm of Mineral Wool Insulation
- Up to 91% reduction in heat loss, saving you money on your energy bills
- Unique white layer, increases visual appearance and reduces heat absorption
- Suitable for UPVC, aluminium & timber frame conservatories
- Keeps your conservatory warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Reduces external noise
- Contains 70% recycled plastic bottles
- Thin, lightweight, flexible, durable and east to install
- Made in Britain
Applications for ThermaWrap Conservatory Multi-Layer Foil Insulation:
|Supplier Part Number||TWQ CONSERV 1200X10|
|Size||30mm x 1200mm x 10m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.