YBS SuperQuilt Trade Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 40mm x 1500mm x 10m 15m2
YBS SuperQuilt Trade is a flexible, easy-to-fit, multilayer insulation that is a cost effective solution designed for the trades person.
- Size - 1.5m x 10m
- Coverage - 15m2
- Thickness - 40mm
- 19 layers
- Weight - 700g/m²
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is YBS SuperQuilt Trade Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 40mm?
YBS SuperQuilt Trade Multi-Layer Foil Insulation has been designed for dual purpose - insulation and vapour control. You can install it on your roofs, walls, and floors, and it acts as an effective barrier to hot weather and to control the temperature in your building. By reducing cold bridging and reflecting infrared radiation, SuperQuilt reduces the need for artificial cooling systems, cutting down on your energy bills.
YBS SuperQuilt Trade 40mm is made from 83% recycled materials, making it an eco-friendly solution.
Features and benefits of YBS SuperQuilt Trade Multi-Layer Foil 40mm:
- Dual purpose, 2-in-1 insulating and vapour control membrane
- High thermal resistance of up to 2.84 m2 K/W, equivalent to 125mm mineral wool
- Reduces energy usage, saving money
- Effective radiant barrier - warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Fast and easy to install
- Unique kimble design that holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting
- Thermally tested to industry standards
- Zero fibres removes the need for PPE
- Unique overlapping method totally removes the risk of thermal bridging
- Made in Britain
Applications for YBS SuperQuilt Trade Multi-Layer Foil 40mm:
|Supplier Part Number||SQ TR BRI 1500 X 10|
|Size||40mm x 1500mm x 10m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.