YBS SuperQuilt Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 40mm x 1500mm x 10m 15m2
YBS SuperQuilt is a 2-in-1 reflective multi-layer aluminium insulation solution which offers vapour control. Flexible and easy to install, this versatile product has excellent thermal performance and achieves high thermal resistance of 2.50m²K/W. The YBS SuperQuilt has been created to reduce cold bridging and heat build-up in the warmer months, as well as to reflect infrared radiation.
- Size - 1.5m x 10m
- Coverage - 15m2
- Thickness - 40mm
- 19 layers
- Weight - 800g/m²
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is YBS SuperQuilt Multi-Layer Foil Insulation 40mm?
YBS SuperQuilt Multi-Layer Foil Insulation has been designed for two purposes - insulation and vapour control. You can install it on your roofs, walls, and floors to act as an effective barrier to hot weather and to control the temperature in your building. By reducing cold bridging and reflecting infrared radiation, SuperQuilt reduces the need for artificial cooling systems, cutting down on your energy bills.
Flexible, easy to handle, and durable, YBS SuperQuilt is tear-resistant and can be shaped easily with a knife to create the perfect fit for installation. As well as being used for retrofitting, you can use it for loft conversions and refurbishments.
Features and benefits of YBS SuperQuilt Multi-Layer Foil:
- Energy efficient multifoil insulation
- Lightweight and tear-resistant making it easy to handle and install
- Outstanding core thermal resistance of 2.50m²K/W
- Fire resistance certified to Class E BSEN 13501-1
- Up to 83% reduction in heat loss
- Reduces risk of condensation
- Does not absorb moisture
- Made from 83% recycled materials
Applications for YBS SuperQuilt Multi-Layer Foil:
- Under/over rafter pitched roof
- Two layer pitched roof
- Under/over rafter flat roof
- Two-layer flat roof
- Timber frame
- Cavity wall
- Dwarf wall
- Suspended timber floor
- Floating timber floor
- Crawl space floor
|Supplier Part Number||SQ BRI 1500 X 10|
|Size||40mm x 1500mm x 10m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.