YBS BreatherQuilt 2-In-1 Multifoil Breathable Insulation Roll 40mm x 1200mm x 10m 12m2
YBS BreatherQuilt is a multi-foil insulation that seamlessly merges exceptional thermal performance with a profoundly efficient breathable membrane. This product not only showcases impressive water resistance but also exhibits remarkable vapour permeability. Through this, it enables optimal moisture management while maintaining a robust shield against external elements. YBS BreatherQuilt redefines insulation by harmonising the dual benefits of thermal efficiency and breathable protection, making it a versatile choice for diverse applications where maintaining a controlled environment is paramount.
- Roll Size - 1.2m x 10m
- Coverage - 12m2
- Thickness - 40mm (11 layers)
- Weight - 700g/m²
- Core Thermal Resistance - 1.17 m2K/W
- Application - Multi-purpose breathable multifoil insulation for Roofs, Walls & Floors
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is YBS BreatherQuilt 2-In-1 Multifoil Breathable Insulation Roll?
YBS BreatherQuilt is a high-performance, breathable, multi-layer insulation product designed by YBS Insulation. It combines the thermal insulation properties of a multi-layer foil insulation with the added benefit of a breathable membrane.
BreatherQuilt is used in pitched roofs to provide effective insulation while allowing moisture to escape, reducing the risk of condensation and promoting a healthy indoor environment.
With various thicknesses and widths on offer, the YBS BreatherQuilt 2-in-1 Multifoil Breathable Insulation Roll can be tailored to suit your project requirements. Its user-friendly installation further positions it as an attractive choice for any DIY job.
Features and benefits of YBS BreatherQuilt 2-In-1 Multifoil Breathable Insulation Roll:
- 3-in-1 waterproof, breathable and reflective aluminium foil insulating roofing membrane
- R-Value of 1.62 m²K/W, equivalent to 75mm of Mineral Wool Insulation
- Up to 76% reduction in heat loss, saving you money on your energy bills
- Low vapour resistant (good at allowing moisture to pass)
- Zero fibres removes the need for PPE.
- Manufactured using 72% recycled materials
- Built in double sided self adhesive tape for ease of installation.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- Eliminates condensation, by allowing moisture to pass through the membrane
- Unique overlapping method removes the risk of thermal bridging
- Fully Agrement Certified, Building Control compliant, LABC registered and NHBC accepted
- Made in Britain
Applications for the YBS BreatherQuilt 2-In-1 Multifoil Breathable Insulation Roll:
- Pitched roof insulation: The reflective foil aids in redirecting heat back into the structure, thereby diminishing heat loss via the roof.
|Supplier Part Number||BQ BRI 1200 X 10|
|Size||40mm x 1200mm x 10m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.