Weber Pral M
To achieve a finished thickness of 15 mm, coverage is approximately 25 kg per m2
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team at [email protected], who will be happy to help.
Weber.pral M is a one coat, ready mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork. Factory produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it only requires the addition of water on site. The through colour and one coat features allow fast application with shorter programme periods, thereby reducing associated scaffolding and site costs and permitting the completion of ground works at an earlier stage.
Features and Benefits:
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Through coloured for low maintenance - decoration not required
- Quality assured raw materials
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ready mixed - only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- BBa approved certificate no. 97/3435
Weber.pral M is available is a range of 12 standard and 24 special colours. Specifiers should consult the Colour Chart on page 22 of the specifiers' handbook weber render solutions and, whenever possible, obtain samples prior to specification.
- Weber.pral M has been designed for spray application and can be applied up to 28mm thick in two passes. Manual application is also possible.
- Weber.pral M has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
- Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering. Weber.rend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete.
**NB Other colours are available but minimum quantities may apply, with extended lead time. Please enquire for further details.
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 Inc VAT. Orders under £300 are subject to a £30.00 Inc VAT delivery charge.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.