Weber Pral M
To achieve a finished thickness of 15 mm, coverage is approximately 25 kg per m2
Weber.pral M is a one coat, ready mixed, cementitious, weather resistant, external decorative, through coloured render, suitable for most types of brick or blockwork. Factory produced from carefully selected raw materials for consistency of product, it only requires the addition of water on site. The through colour and one coat features allow fast application with shorter programme periods, thereby reducing associated scaffolding and site costs and permitting the completion of ground works at an earlier stage.
Features and Benefits:
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Through coloured for low maintenance - decoration not required
- Quality assured raw materials
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ready mixed - only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- BBa approved certificate no. 97/3435
Weber.pral M is available is a range of 12 standard and 24 special colours. Specifiers should consult the Colour Chart on page 22 of the specifiers' handbook weber render solutions and, whenever possible, obtain samples prior to specification.
- Weber.pral M has been designed for spray application and can be applied up to 28mm thick in two passes. Manual application is also possible.
- Weber.pral M has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe.
- Substrates must have a good mechanical key suitable for rendering. Weber.rend aid must be used to provide an artificial key on substrates such as smooth concrete.
**NB Other colours are available but minimum quantities may apply, with extended lead time. Please enquire for further details.