Visqueen Torch On Tanking Membrane 1m x 8m
Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane is a robust and waterproof membrane that is used for heavy-duty tanking and gas-proofing purposes.
It is a modified bitumen rubber tanking membrane and has a sanded finish on the top surface as well as a heat-dispersible film on the underside.
Size: 1m x 8m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane?
Tanking membranes are waterproof sheets of specially designed plastic that act as a waterproof barrier to protect walls and floors from water. The difference between Visqueen and plastic is that Visqueen is a brand of polyethylene plastic sheeting.
It is straightforward to place on-site and detail and has been BBA 15/5208 certified. Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane is multi-functional and acts as a radon and damp-proof membrane.
Features and benefits of Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane:
- BBA certified – third party accreditation
- Type A Barrier Membrane – resistant to groundwater in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- Complies with BS 8485:2015 + A1:2019 – industry standard for methane and carbon dioxide protection
- Flexible – easy to detail and install on-site
- Multifunctional – also acts as a radon and damp proof membrane
Applications for Visqueen TorchOn Tanking Membrane:
- Heat bonded application – no jointing tapes required
- Heat bonded application – ideal for cold and damp conditions
|Supplier Part Number||RS011582|
|Size||1m x 8m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.