Ultra Universal Pipe Wrap
Size: 2.1mm x 130mm x 1000mm
Pack size: 5
Speedline Universal Pipe Wrap is an innovative and cost effective product for the fire stopping of plastic pipe penetrations. The product reinstates the fire rating of a construction and prevents fire spread from one compartment to another.
Plastic pipes are found in all commercial and domestic buildings. A large percentage of these pipes penetrate fire rated constructions such as walls, floors and ceilings. Once a hole is made in the construction for the passage or pipes or services, the integrity of the construction and its ability to prevent the spread of fire are immediately compromised.
Speedline Universal Pipe Wrap is capable of expanding over 30 times its thickness to crush and close off the pipe in a fire situation, forming a solid char and preventing the passage of fire and smoke to the adjacent compartment.
Size: 2.1mm x 130mm x 1000mm (pack of 5)
- Ultra Universal Pipe Wrap is suitable for use on plastic pipes for all walls and floors
- Provides fire rating of up to 4 hours to BS-EN 1366-3*
- Provides integrity & insulation
- One size fits all pipes
- Suitable for use with any ablative coated batt
- One wrap can replace two collars
- Quick and easy to cut and install
- Minimal waste
- The pipe wrap is solid and stable even when fully expanded
- Environmentally friendly – halogen free