What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Thermal Laminate Board 52.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
A high performance insulation solution comprising a PIR foam with a kraft paper/aluminium multi-layer finish, factory bonded to a 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard offered in a board size of 1.2m x 2.4m. The foam has a very low thermal conductivity (k) of 0.022W/mK with the plasterboard providing an optimum thermal insulation solution.
Size: 40mm/12.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Thermal Laminate Board 52.5mm?
Thermal Laminate Board 37.5mm is a versatile 2-in-1 solution which provides dry lining and thermal insulation in one application. Buildings lined with this product will become more responsive to heating conditions and become comfortable quicker in colder months – preventing heat loss. it also has a vapour control layer, which reduces moisture flow into and through the walls, roof or floor.
The boards are manufactured with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) so are a sustainable insulation choice.
Features and benefits of Thermal Laminate Board 52.5mm:
- A tapered-edged board enables flat seamless walls as an alternative to the use of plaster
- High thermal performance which helps save energy
- CFC/HCHC free with zero ozone depletion potential
- Insulation, dry lining, and vapour control layer in one board
- Quick and easy to install
- Cost-effective solution
Applications for Thermal Laminate Board 52.5mm:
- New build and refurbishment projects
- Upgrading of walls and ceilings to meet U-value requirements
- Suitable for masonry walls, brick, block, or concrete
- Roof applications
- Boards may be fixed to the substrate by adhesive bonding, metal frame system timber battens, or mechanical fixing
- Drywall adhesive can be used on plane concrete or plastered walls
- Mechanical fixings (fireproof) are also recommended (three per board) after the adhesive has set
NB. Thermal Laminates Plasterboard, when applied to the ceiling, must be directly fixed to the rafters after the removal of any existing plaster or plasterboards. The board is always screw-fixed to the rafters.
|Supplier Part Number||10000141|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.