TECSOUND Soundproofing Membrane
SY50 - 2.5mm
SY100 - 5mm
TECSOUND is a high density polymer-based, asphalt-free, synthetic soundproofing membrane, that offers good acoustic insulation in different building elements. It is equipped with a self-adhesive layer, to allow its direct application on the majority of building surfaces.
- High acoustic insulation, combined with soft, flexible elements.
- Great elongation capacity
- Easy handling and adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Good bonding to most of the types of surfaces.
- Acts as a vapour control layer
- Cold- and heat-resistance.
- Excellent ageing resistance.
- Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards made of different materials).
- Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
- Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
- Damping of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
- Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
- Its applications in the industrial field cover from the soundproofing of booths to the acoustic insulation of machine-rooms, gutter pipes, sound damping of metal sheets, etc.