What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Celotex TB4040 Insulation Board 40mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Celotex TB4040 is an extremely reliable and lightweight polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board. This board is designed for use across floor, roof and wall insulation, providing an environmentally friendly and high thermal performance solution for reducing heat loss.
Size: 40mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Celotex TB4040?
Celotex TB4040 is a polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board with low-emissivity foil facings on each side to improve efficiency. This board can be used for multiple applications for external walls and timber frames.
The BBA-certified boards are manufactured to a high standard and are specifically designed to be light and rigid, improving transportation, handling and fitting. Due to this, they are an extremely reliable and long-term board.
They are also a sustainable building choice with a BRE Green Guide Rating of A.
Features and benefits of Celotex TB4040:
- High-performance insulation boards, reducing building and renovating costs.
- Tough, rigid yet lightweight insulation boards making installation easy.
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process with a low climate impact.
- Brilliant thermal performance with thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K.
Applications for TB4040 insulation boards:
- Ground Floor - Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Beam and Block (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Suspended Timber Joists (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- External Wall - Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall - Masonry Cavity Internal Linings
- External Wall - Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Pitched Roof - Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Above Timber Rafters
- Flat Roof - Below Timber Joists
- Flat Roof - Balconies and Terraces
The PIR Celotex boards are Euroclass E Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1. Products with this level of classification are not provided with a rating for smoke emission.
For more ways to use Celotex as part of your building and renovation works, please read our guide.
|Supplier Part Number||TB4040|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.