What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Celotex TB4030 Insulation Board 30mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Celotex TB4030 is a durable polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board that offers better thermal efficiency per mm than many other manufacturers, with an expansive range of thickness levels. The boards are produced to an extremely high standard, with applications across floor, wall and roof insulation.
Size: 30mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Celotex TB4030?
Celotex TB4030 insulation boards are multi-purpose - for floors, walls and roofs - and can boast a lifespan of 60 years. They are an extremely efficient and long-term solution for preventing heat loss, with an excellent thermal performance by preventing cold spots.
The boards have low-emissivity foil facing on both sides, making them long-lasting. Due to their durability, they are renowned for reducing heat loss.
Celotex TB4030 is also moisture-resistant, which aids its performance.
What is PIR insulation?
The TB4030 boards are polyisocyanurate, which means they are a rigid and lightweight structure. This helps with transporting the boards and improving the handling and fitting of the boards.
Features and benefits of Celotex TB4030:
- BBE certified with a high-standard, sustainable manufacturing process.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A.
- Durable, rigid yet lightweight boards for an easy install.
- Industry-leading brand, with a lifespan of up to 60 years.
- Low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K offering improved U-values.
Applications for TB4030 insulation boards:
- Ground Floor - Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Beam and Block (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Suspended Timber Joists (perimeter upstand)
- Ground Floor - Upgrading Existing Concrete Slab (perimeter upstand)
- External Wall - Timber Frame Internal Linings
- External Wall - Masonry Cavity Internal Linings
- External Wall - Solid Masonry Internal Linings
- Pitched Roof - Below Timber Rafters
- Pitched Roof - Above Timber Rafters
- Flat Roof - Below Timber Joists
- Flat Roof - Balconies and Terraces
The Celotex TB4030 boards have been deemed a Euroclass E Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1. Products with this level of classification are not provided with a rating for smoke emission.
|Supplier Part Number||TB4030|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.