Asking your neighbour to turn down their TV can feel awkward, but it could be a simple solution to the problem. If this doesn't work, then it's worth considering talking to their landlord or reporting your neighbour to the council. If these option aren't for you, then you could invest in soundproofing for your home so that your neighbour can...
- The Most Common Problems Highlighted in A Property Survey - And How You Can Fix Them.
- 7 Ways to Have Fun This Summer
- Revealed: The UK's Most and Least Renter-Friendly Cities
- The Great Indoors: 15 Ways to Have Holiday Fun at Home
- The True Cost of Phil and Kirstie’s ‘Love It or List It’ Property Advice