What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm x 1200mm x 6.65m Loft Insulation 7.71m2
Discover the Superglass Multi-Roll 44 – a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. Designed with convenience in mind, this flexible roll comes perforated for effortless installation between standard joist spacings, minimising on-site cutting and waste. Improve your insulation project with a product that embodies both efficiency and fire safety, all while enhancing your building's thermal performance. Upgrade your insulation offering today with the Superglass Multi-Roll 44.
Size: 1200mm x 6.65m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation?
Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation stands as a glass mineral wool insulation variant, designed for spaces requiring thermal insulation like lofts. Crafted from recycled glass, which undergoes melting and spinning into fibres, it subsequently forms a cohesive insulation batt or roll through binding the fibres together.
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is extremely user-friendly, as its flexible and perforated design facilitates seamless installation within standard joist spacings, ensuring minimal onsite cutting and waste.
While its primary role lies in optimising thermal insulation for new and existing lofts or cold roofs, Superglass Multi-Roll 44's versatility extends to diverse applications, including suspended timber ground floors. Whether nestled between and over joists in loft installations or employed in other scenarios, its adaptability empowers you to achieve efficient insulation solutions that suit your project's unique demands.
Buy Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation today with Insulation Express.
Features and benefits of Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation:
- Thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK making it a great thermal insulator
- All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential
- CFC & HCFC free
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
- Easy to install
Applications for Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation:
- Loft insulation: The most common application for Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation, as the name would suggest. It aids in preventing heat loss through the roof, thereby enhancing your home's energy efficiency
- Cavity wall insulation: Superglass Multi Roll 44 150mm Loft Insulation is equally suitable for cavity wall insulation. This assists in mitigating heat loss through the walls
Underfloor insulation: It can also serve as underfloor insulation, addressing heat loss through the floor too
|Supplier Part Number||5773|
|Size||1200mm x 6.65m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.