What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Superglass Multi Roll 44 100mm x 1200mm x 10.1m Loft Insulation 12.12m2
- Buy 10 for £33.52 £27.93 each and save 3%
- Buy 15 for £32.82 £27.35 each and save 5%
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is a flexible roll and perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum onsite cutting and waste.
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- Thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
- All Superglass products are deemed non-combustible and have a fire classification of A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1 Reaction to Fire.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential & zero Global Warming Potential.
- CFC & HCFC free.
- Generic BRE Green Guide Rating of A+.
- Recycled Content
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass which would otherwise go to landfill.
Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015) Thermal insulation products for buildings – Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
- BS EN 13172:2012 Thermal insulation products – Evaluation of conformity.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS).
|Supplier Part Number||5774|
|Size||1200mm x 10.1m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.