Superglass 100mm x 1200mm x 10.10m Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) 12.12m2
Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) is a 2-in-1 lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool acoustic insulation roll. The flexible roll is supplied at 1200mm and 2x600mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Size: 100mm x 1200mm x 10.10m
- Buy 10 for £77.62 £64.68 each and save 3%
- Buy 15 for £76.02 £63.35 each and save 5%
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll 100mm?
Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll 100mm is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for a range of applications while being easy to fit. It offers fantastic sound absorption while having a rating of A1 as non-combustible, which is the highest possible rating a product can receive.
Plus, it has been manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass, making it a sustainable insulation choice.
Features and benefits of Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll 100mm:
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Suitable for 1200mm or 600mm joist/stud centres.
Applications for Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll 100mm:
- Timber and metal stud partitions
- Internal separating walls and floors
- Drylining systems
Superglass Acoustic Partition Roll (APR) provides excellent sound absorption performance in accordance with Approved Document E (England & Wales) and Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) acoustic requirements.
|Supplier Part Number||5504|
|Size||100mm x 1200mm x 10.10m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.