Stylite EPS 70 Polystyrene Insulation Board 50mm x 1200mm x 2400mm Pack of 6
Stylite EPS 70 Polystyrene 50mm is an expanded polystyrene (EPS) insulation board is suitable for use in almost all floor constructions across domestic and industrial buildings. There are several thicknesses to choose from that offer impressive compressive strength, making it ideal for load-bearing applications.
Sheet size: 50mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Stylite EPS 70 Polystyrene Insulation Board 50mm?
Stylite EPS 70 50mm is a versatile insulation product that provides high performance across all kinds of flooring. This product offers the best cost-to-performance ratio of any insulation, offering thermal conductivity from as low as 0.030 W/mK. It is easy to install as it doesn’t require any tools – an effective way to increase the thermal performance of your building.
It is usually used above or below ground supported by concrete slabs, suspended concrete, or timber ground floors. Plus, it has a BRE Green Guide Rating of A+, making it a great choice for eco-conscious buyers.
Features and benefits of Stylite EPS 70 Polystyrene Insulation Board 50mm:
- For use with any flooring substrate
- Lightweight, quick, and easy to install
- Can be cut to any size
- Can be used in domestic or commercial construction
Applications for Stylite EPS 70 Polystyrene Insulation Board 50mm:
Stylite EPS 70 50mm floor insulation can be used in a wide variety of floor applications. The most common applications are below a concrete slab, a screed, or a chipboard floor finish.
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.