Speedline Thermal Laminate Board 62.5mm
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team at [email protected], who will be happy to help.
Size: 50mm/12.5mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Speedline Thermal Laminate Board is a high performance composite comprising PIR foam and plasterboard laminate. It has been developed to provide a dual dry lining & Insulation solution and is suitable for both mechanical or dot & dab fixing within a variety of applications.
Used to improve thermal performance.
- Polyisocyanurate Insulation 0.022 W/mK
A tapered edged board enables flat seamless walls as an alternative to the use of plaster.
- New build and refurbishment projects
- Upgrading of walls and ceilings to meet U-value requirements. Suitable for masonry walls, brick, block or concrete
- Room in a roof applications
- High thermal performance, so energy saving
- CFC/HCHC free with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Insulation, dry lining and vapour control layer in one board
- Quick and easy to install
- Cost effective
- Boards may be fixed to the substrate by adhesive bonding, metal frame system timber battens or mechanical fixing.
- Dry wall adhesive can be used on plane concrete or plastered walls.
- Mechanical fixings (fire proof) are also recommended (3 per board) after the adhesive has set
NB. Speedline Thermal Laminates Plasterboard, when applied to the ceiling, must be directly fixed to the rafters after the removal of any existing plaster or plasterboards. The board is always screw fixed to the rafters
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 Inc VAT. Orders under £300 are subject to a £30.00 Inc VAT delivery charge.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected]nexpress.co.uk prior to placing the order.