Speedline Thermal Laminate Board
Speedline Thermal Laminate Board is a high performance composite comprising PIR foam and plasterboard laminate. It has been developed to provide a dual dry lining & Insulation solution and is suitable for both mechanical or dot & dab fixing within a variety of applications.
- Polyisocyanurate Insulation 0.022 W/mK
- New build and refurbishment projects
- Upgrading of walls and ceilings to meet U-value requirements. Suitable for masonry walls, brick, block or concrete
- Room in a roof applications
- Boards may be fixed to the substrate by adhesive bonding, metal frame system timber battens or mechanical fixing.
- Dry wall adhesive can be used on plane concrete or plastered walls.
- Mechanical fixings (fire proof) are also recommended (3 per board) after the adhesive has set
- A tapered edged board enables flat seamless walls as an alternative to the use of plaster
- High thermal performance, so energy saving
- CFC/HCHC free with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Insulation, dry lining and vapour control layer in one board
- Quick and easy to install
- Cost effective