Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge
Knauf Soundshield Plus stands as a top-tier option for sound reduction, ensuring exceptional acoustic performance. Beyond its soundproofing capabilities, it also boasts outstanding levels of fire resistance, providing enhanced safety and peace of mind for any environment. Whether for residential or commercial spaces, Soundshield Plus delivers a harmonious blend of acoustic excellence and fire safety assurance.
Choose the right size and thickness for your job with the dropdown filters below.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge?
The Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge plasterboard is meticulously crafted to elevate the soundproofing capabilities of both walls and ceilings. Constructed with a high-density gypsum core embraced by dual paper layers, this innovation ensures exceptional sound insulation. The added advantage of its tapered edge facilitates seamless board joining for a flawlessly airtight, polished result.
Available in a range of thicknesses, the Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge allows you to select the ideal fit for your requirements. Improve your acoustic environment with a touch of aesthetic finesse.
Buy the Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge here at Insulation Express and choose the perfect delivery date for you.
Features and benefits of Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge:
- The ideal plasterboard where sound reduction is of particular importance
- Thermal conductivity: 0.24 W/mK
- Its high mass and tuned core give enhanced acoustic performance and severe duty impact rating when used on Knauf Drywall systems
- An upgrade to Knauf's popular Soundshield range, Knauf Soundshield Plus offers enhanced fire and impact performance and is available in 12.5mm and 15mm.
- Ideal for commercial projects where sound reduction is of particular importance.
- Its high mass and tuned core give Knauf Soundshield Plus enhanced levels of acoustic performance as well as greater fire and impact resistance, making it the ideal plasterboard for severe duty applications
Applications for Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge:
- Soundproofing walls and ceilings is the primary application for Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge. This versatile solution finds widespread use in diminishing noise levels within residential spaces, offices, and various other types of buildings
- For use as a cladding component in partitions and lining systems, offering enhanced acoustic performance, excellent fire resistance and severe duty rating for use where sound reduction is of particular importance
- Knauf Soundshield Plus Tapered Edge serves as a fire-resistant and thermal insulator solution, effectively bolstering the fire resistance of both walls and ceilings
- High traffic areas such as schools, corridors and hospitals
|SKU||Knauf Soundshield Plus|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.