CMS Soundlay Foam 5mm x 50m x 1.2m
Soundlay Foam Under Screed Isolation Material is a cross-linked closed cell polyolefin foam which is ideal as a low cost resilient under-screed layer designed to reduce the transmission of impact sound through cast in–situ beam and block and precast plank flooring.
The foam contains EVA rubber cells to give improved acoustic performance and increased resistance to compression and creeping.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
- Easy and fast to install
- Easy to handle
- High Elasticity for excellent impact sound attenuation
- Both systems tested on basic floor constructions
- Low Water absorption avoids need for additional waterproof membrane
- Good compression set
- Highly resistant to creeping
- Density - 25 - 33Kg/m3
- Operating Temperature range, bending trial - -40ºC
- Operating Temperature range, dimensional stability - 80ºC
- Thermal conductivity at 0ºC - 0.041 W/mºK
- Thermal conductivity at 20ºC - 0.042 W/mºK
- Water Vapour Permeability - 0,00150 mg/m.h.Pa
- Water absorption after 28 days - 0.685%
- Impact sound insulation ∆Lw* (5mm)** - 21dB
- Impact sound insulation ∆RA* (10mm)*** - 24dB
- Airbourne sound insulation (5mm) - 6,0dBA
- Airbourne sound insulation (10mm) - 7,5dBA
*RSD compliance requirement ∆Lw = 17dB minimum
** Floor construction 140mm concrete slab/5mm Soundlay Foam/65-70mm concrete screed
*** Floor construction 140mm concrete slab/10mm Soundlay Foam/65-70mm concrete screed/Parquet flooring system
|Supplier Part Number||10685223|
|Size||5mm x 50m x 1.2m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.