RIW Sheetseal Primer 5L
RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L is a cold-applied, high-density polyethylene film that is coated with a bitumen/rubber self-adhesive layer with a removable reinforced silicone paper.
It is used on all vertical or inclined surfaces to aid the adhesion of the RIW Sheetseal 226.
RIW products are non-returnable due to shelf-life and quality control.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L?
RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L is used to provide a water and water vapour barrier in all forms of construction.
It is an effective barrier to liquid water and water vapour for a long period of time, however, is not designed for permanent exposure. It must always be protected by a screed, paving slabs, and insulation.
Features and benefits of RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L:
- Application of RIW Sheetseal 226 and RIW Sheetseal Primer should not be attempted in temperatures below 5°C.
- Apply one coat of RIW Sheetseal Primer 226 to all vertical or inclined surfaces.
- The primer should be applied where required by brush, roller, or spray at a coverage of approximately 7m2 per litre.
- The primer should dry in 2 to 4 hours depending on site conditions.
- The primer should be covered as soon as it is dry and should not be left exposed for longer than seven days.
Applications for RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L:
Used as part of a system with RIW Sheetseal 226 Tanking for:
- Basement tanking (External)
- Basement tanking (Internal)
- Retaining walls
- Ground floor DPM
|Supplier Part Number||124785|
|Coverage||Approximately 7m2 per litre with one coat|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.