Savolit Plus Wood Wool Board 25mm x 600mm x 1200mm
- Savolit Plus wood wool boards consist of long, strong wood strands that are mineralised and bonded into panels. These sustainable boards are suitable for lime plasters and have excellent acoustic properties.
- Size: 600mm x 1200mm
- Thickness: 25mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
- Unaffected by humidity and frost
- Non flammable and self extinguishing
- Thermally insulating
- Compatible with all normal construction materials
- High compression resistance and flexural strength
- Surface offers good mechanical key for renders and plasters
- Sound absorbing and noise insulating
- Vapour permeable
- Easy and safe to handle, cut and work
- Proven performance in over 80 years in all climates
- Available in wide range of board sizes
- Low environmental impact
- PEFC certified
Ecological and Health Aspects:
- Many sustainable benefits
- Boards are made of natural materials
- No waste disposal problem
- Ideal for buildings comfortable for people sensitive to allergies
- Recommended for healthy living environments
- No harmful gases or vapours given off
- No toxic fumes if burned
- Diffusion permeable
- Hygroscopic – levels out humidity level changes
- Naturally resistant to fungus and insects
Savolit Plus wood wool boards consist of long strong wood fibres, stabilised by chemical impregnation and bound by a cement-binding agent into a compact coherent structure. The mineralisation process strongly increases the fire resistance of wood wool. The composition and performance of the boards make them ideal for many different applications in building constructions. As a result of Plus panels composition, tests have shown that they are unaffected by moisture and frost. Produced in accordance to standard EN 13168 and are CE marked. Savolit Plus timber comes from forests certified PEFC that are sustainably managed.
- External cladding of timber frame walls
- Internal lining of timber frame walls
- Base Board for plastered ceilings and walls
- Internal partition walls
- Carrier board for render
|Supplier Part Number||WW2512|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.