PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool RW5 75mm x 600mm x 1200mm Acoustic Insulation 2.16m2
Rockwool RW5 75mm is a robust 3-in-1 insulation solution providing outstanding acoustic, thermal and fire performance in a range of construction types. RW5 75mm is produced with high-quality resin-bonded slabs that are available in a range of thicknesses and densities. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout construction.
Rockwool RW5 has a density of 100kg m3.
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 3 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool RW5 75mm?
Rockwool RW5 75mm semi-rigid insulation slabs are a cost-effective multi-purpose solution. Achieve thermal, acoustic, and fire performance insulation with these market-leading products designed from rock mineral wool. The versatile Rockwool RW5 75mm is easy to install and incredibly durable – you don’t have to worry about it degrading over time as it is water resistant so isn’t vulnerable to damp or rot.
Rockwool RW5 has been rated A1 (non-combustible) on the Euroclass scale, which is the highest possible rating. They achieve lambda 0.034 W/mK and are available in five standard thicknesses from 25-150mm, with a density of 100 kg/m3.
Features and benefits of Rockwool RW5 75mm:
- Rockwool RW5 75mm insulation slabs offer excellent thermal, acoustic, and fire performance.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, offering the highest level of fire resistance.
- A durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building.
- The water-repellent qualities of the insulation prevent moisture buildup, damp, and rot.
Applications for Rockwool RW5 75mm:
- Internal timber or steel partition walls
- Internal timber frame floors
- Internal timber frame ceilings
- Partition panels
- Party walls
Read about what to do when water pipes run between floor joists as well as about Rockwool insulation and how it is made.
|Supplier Part Number||181199|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.