PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool RW3 75mm x 600mm x 1200mm Acoustic Insulation 4.32m2
Rockwool RW3 75mm slabs have been manufactured with a mix of high-quality resin bonds. RW3 slabs are multi-purpose and outstanding in providing thermal, acoustic, and fire-performance insulation. They can be applied to an array of general building applications and are easy to fit in various spaces such as floors, walls, and roofs.
Rockwool RW3 has a density of 60kg m3
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 6 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool RW3 75mm?
Rockwool RW3 75mm resin-bonded rock mineral wool insulation slabs are created to block sound transmission between rooms, retain the heat of your building, and provide fire performance. These slabs have lifelong durability as well as zero maintenance after installation. RW3 75mm have received the highest rating on the Euroclass scale of A1, meaning they are non-combustible.
Plus they don’t have harmful effects on the environment and don't release any gases with zero ozone depletion potential (OPD).
Features and benefits of Rockwool RW3 75mm:
- Premium-quality slabs which provide excellent thermal, acoustic, and fire performance insulation.
- Easy installation with zero maintenance.
- Rated A1 which is the highest level of fire resistance.
- Lifelong durability.
- Water-repellent – resistant to moisture buildup, damp, and rot.
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Applications for RW3 75mm insulation slabs:
- Internal steel and timber partition walls
- Internal timber frame floors
- Ground, separating, and intermediate floors
- Internal timber frame ceilings
- Pitched roofs between rafters
- Flat roofs
- Ceilings and partition panels
- Party walls
|Supplier Part Number||181185|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.