PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool RW3 100mm x 600mm x 1200mm Acoustic Insulation 2.88m2
Rockwool RW3 has been developed for fantastic thermal, acoustic, and fire performance in a range of construction types. These semi-rigid slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs.
Rockwool RW3 has a density of 60kg m3
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 4 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool RW3 100mm?
Rockwool RW3 100mm is made up of high-quality resin-bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities to create a multi-purpose insulation slab. Rockwool RW3 100mm is a premium-quality insulation solution for those who are looking for fire protection too. Rated the highest on the Euroclass scale with a score of A1, they are some of the best-performing products in fire safety. Plus, they protect against heat from escaping your building with a thermal conductivity of 0.034 W/mK.
Features and benefits of Rockwool RW3 100mm:
- Offers excellent thermal, acoustic, and fire performance.
- The slabs are easy to handle and install.
- Rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, RW3 offers the highest level of fire resistance.
- RW3 is a durable insulation solution which will maintain high performance over the lifetime of the building.
- The water-repellent qualities of the insulation prevent moisture buildup, damp, and rot.
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Applications for RW3 100mm insulation slabs:
- Internal steel and timber partition walls
- Internal timber frame floors
- Ground, separating, and intermediate floors
- Internal timber frame ceilings
- Pitched roofs between rafters
- Flat roofs
- Ceilings and partition panels
- Party walls
|Supplier Part Number||181186|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.