Rockwool RWA45 100mm x 600mm x 1200mm Acoustic Insulation 2.88m2
Developed for thermal, acoustic and fire protection applications, we offer ROCKWOOL RWA45 in a wide selection of construction types to suit your needs. RWA45 100mm is made using a range of high-quality resin-bonded slabs in different densities and thicknesses.
Rockwool RWA 45 has a density of 45kg m3
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
Pack: 4 Slabs
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool RWA45 100mm?
Designed for application on a range of general buildings,
Rockwool RWA45 is a 100mm lightweight and semi-rigid thermal, acoustic, and fire-resistant insulation slab idea for a range of construction types. RWA45 100mm is made using high-quality resin-bonded slabs in a variety of thicknesses and densities.
Our range of ROCKWOOL 100mm slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic and thermal insulation of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs. The multi-use solution is well suited for easy application throughout construction.
RWA45 is rated Euroclass A1 non-combustible, providing the highest level of fire performance. Using RWA45 100mm in ceilings, walls and floors can help to compartmentalise rooms, reducing fire spread and damage. RWA45 insulation slabs achieve Lambda 0.035 W/mK.
Features and benefits of Rockwool RWA45 100mm:
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire protection
- The slabs are easy to handle and install
- Euroclass A1 is non-combustible and offers the highest level of fire resistance
- Durable insulation solution that maintains high performance over the building lifetime
- Water repellent qualities prevent moisture build-up, damp, and rot
Applications for Rockwool RWA45 100mm:
- Acoustic and fire insulation for partitions and ceilings.
- Thermal insulation for floors, walls, and roofs.
|Supplier Part Number||209274|
|Size||600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.