PLEASE BE AWARE OF ROCKWOOL MANUFACTURING DELAYS - CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm Foiled 1 Side 1000mm x 3000mm
As a labour saving, easy to install fire resistant insulation product, the ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier systems offer essential prevention against fire and smoke in hidden spaces. As part of the comprehensive ROCKWOOL FIREPRO® range of products, the ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier systems feature a patented 'Quick Fix' support system. This particular product is 60mm thick and is foiled on one side.
Size: 1000mm x 3500mm
Alternative thickness: 50mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm Foiled 1 Side?
Comprised of stone wool and with a galvanised wire mesh stitched to one side, Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm has been developed specifically to prevent flames from spreading throughout a building. It’s also able to inhibit heat and smoke through concealed spaces and improve sound reduction.
It will provide you with up to two hours of fire resistance, has additional strength thanks to its wire mesh reinforcement and provides airborne sound reduction.
Rockwool Fire Barrier is suitable for void heights of up to 10.5 metres and is supported by a stitched wire mesh.
Features and benefits of Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm Foiled 1 Side:
- Patented quick fit system providing fire resistance for up to 1 hour
- Acoustically effective and contributes to improved sound reduction benefits as the correct use of this Fire Barrier within structural cavities and voids will minimise transmitted sound
- Quick installation meaning the Fire Barrier Systems can be fixed to concrete decks, timber and steel meaning that the cost of installation is reduced, and the speed of installation is increased
- Flexible, as the ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier has a 25mm galvanised wire mesh for increased strength. Available with an aluminium foil face to reduce the passage of smoke
Applications for Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm Foiled 1 Side:
Fire Barrier Systems are essential to prevent the rapid spread of fire in concealed spaces within a building. The ROCKWOOL Fire Barrier and Fire Barrier Slab have been specially developed to offer easy to install solutions which effectively prevent the spread of fire and smoke within unseen roof and ceiling voids.
It can be applied to the following:
- Pitched roof voids
- Head of wall
- Concealed ceiling spaces
- Multiple substrates
Order your Rockwool Fire Barrier 60mm with Insulation Express today and get quick delivery on a day of your choosing.
|Supplier Part Number||317870|
|Size||1000mm x 3500mm|
|Thickness||60mm Foil 1 Side|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.