RockLap H&V Pipe Sections
Rockwool RockLap H&V Pipe Sections offer thermal and acoustic insulation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning pipework.
This product consists of pre-formed sections of stone wool insulation manufactured pre-slit for ease of application. It has a layer of factory-applied foil facing and a self-adhesive lap. The self-adhesive lap allows the sections to be snapped onto the pipework, and then the backing tape is used to completely seal the joint.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What are RockLap H&V Pipe Sections?
RockLap H&V Pipe Sections Pipe Insulation is used for heating and ventilating pipes in a range of settings. The pipe sections have been proven to deliver high-performance thermal insulation in various settings with varying climates and degrees of exposure for over 60 years.
They are proven to provide fire-stopping to steel and copper pipe penetrations, where they penetrate fire-resistant walls and floors, providing up to 120 minutes of fire resistance.
Features and benefits of RockLap H&V Pipe Sections:
- Reaction to fire (Euroclass): A2L-s1, d0
- Resistance to fire: tested to BS EN 1366-3 to provide up to 120 minutes of fire resistance.
- Density: 120kg/m³
- Thermal conductivity: 0.033 - 0.034 W/mK
Applications for RockLap H&V Pipe Sections:
- Thermal insulation of heating and ventilation pipes.
Find out more about Rockwool products and discover our guides on how Rockwool insulation is made.
|SKU||RockLap H&V Pipe Sections|
|Supplier Part Number||Rocklap Pipe Sections|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.