RIW 124781 Sheetseal Tanking 226 300mm x 20m
RIW 124781 Sheetseal Tanking 226 is a cold-applied, high-density polyethylene film that is coated with a bitumen/rubber self-adhesive layer with a removable reinforced silicone paper.
It requires Sheetseal 226 Primer for vertical or sloping surfaces.
Size: 300mm x 20m Roll
RIW products are non-returnable due to shelf-life and quality control.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is RIW 124781 Sheetseal Tanking 226?
RIW Sheetseal 226 Primer 5L is used to provide a water and water vapour barrier in all forms of construction.
Acting as an effective barrier to liquid water and water vapour, this product must be protected by a screed, paving slabs, or insulation even though it is designed to last long-term. It has not been produced to weather permanent exposure.
Features and benefits of RIW 124781 Sheetseal Tanking 226:
- Water and water vapour barrier
- Factory-controlled thickness
- Quick and easy to install
- Elastic and flexible
- Self-healing properties
- No drying time
- Sulphate resistant
- Size: 300mm x 20m roll
Applications for RIW 124781 Sheetseal Tanking 226:
- Typically HDPE sheeting is used as an external or internal basement tanking system or ground floor DPM, particularly where large unobstructed areas are to be waterproofed
- Basement tanking (external)
- Basement tanking (internal)
- Retaining walls
- Ground floor DPM
|Supplier Part Number||124781|
|Size||300mm x 20m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.