Regupol 4515 Multi Acoustic PUR Underlay
Regupol 4515 Multi is a tough resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam and cork granules and is ideally suited to all new builds as it can be bonded to all types of floors.
Regupol 4515 Multi is compatible with all types of floor finishes including ceramic tiles, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood laminates and carpet.
- New builds
- Bespoke architectural projects including residential, commercial & education settings.
- Tested under laboratory conditions and on-site using UKAS & ANC approved bodies
- Complies with building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details it is accepted by the NHBC.
- Highly sustainable and completely recyclable.
- Long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install, Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Due to no rubber content Regupol 4515 Multi does not cause plasticizer migration when used with certain adhesives