Regupol 4515 Multi Acoustic PUR Underlay
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
Regupol 4515 Multi is a tough resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam and cork granules and is ideally suited to all new builds as it can be bonded to all types of floors.
Regupol 4515 Multi is compatible with all types of floor finishes including ceramic tiles, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood laminates and carpet.
- New builds
- Bespoke architectural projects including residential, commercial & education settings.
- Tested under laboratory conditions and on-site using UKAS & ANC approved bodies
- Complies with building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details it is accepted by the NHBC.
- Highly sustainable and completely recyclable.
- Long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install, Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Due to no rubber content Regupol 4515 Multi does not cause plasticizer migration when used with certain adhesives
Orders and Delivery
Please be aware our office will be closed from 5pm Friday 21st Dec, re-opening Wednesday 2nd Jan.
Last available delivery date is Friday 21st Dec. Deliveres will commence on Friday 4th.
Free deliveries on orders over £250.00 Inc VAT. For orders under £250.00 Inc VAT, a £24.00 Inc VAT delivery fee applies.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.