Regupol 3912 Multi Acoustic PUR Underlay Foam
Size : 6mm x 1000mm x 15m
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team at [email protected], who will be happy to help.
Size : 6mm x 1000mm x 15m
Regupol 3912 Multi is a tough resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam is ideally suited to refurbishment and timber based construction but can be used in new builds.
For Timber Based Construction.
- New builds
- Bespoke architectural projects including residential, commercial & education settings.
- Acredditation to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 18001
- Tested under laboratory conditions and on-site using UKAS & ANC approved bodies
- Complies with building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details it is accepted by the NHBC.
- Highly sustainable and completely recyclable.
- Long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install, Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Due to no rubber content Regupol 3912 Multi does not cause plasticizer migration when used with certain adhesives
- Standard Thickness - 6mm
- Roll Length - 15m
- Roll Width - 1m
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 Inc VAT. Orders under £300 are subject to a £30.00 Inc VAT delivery charge.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.