Regupol Sonus 3912 6mm x 1000mm x 15m
Regupol 3912 is an acoustic underlayment which is tough durable and designed to attenuate impact sound at source. 3912 can be bonded to all types of base floors and is supplied in 6mm thick rolls.
Being manufactured from PUR foam, Regupol® 3912 Acoustic Underlayment’s principal use is for the refurbishment market and is ideal for use beneath carpets hardwood floors battens T&G chipboard etc.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
- Regupol 3912 (REGUPOL sonus 3912) Acoustic Underlaymentbeen independently tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- Primarily used for refurbishments although can be used for new build also.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
Regupol 3912 Multi is a tough resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam is ideally suited to refurbishment and timber based construction but can be used in new builds.
For Timber Based Construction.
- New builds
- Bespoke architectural projects including residential, commercial & education settings.
|Supplier Part Number||10005682|
|Size||6mm x 1000mm x 15m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.