What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Recticel Eurowall Cavity Wall Insulation 75mm x 450mm x 1200mm 6.48m2
Recticel Eurothane GP Insulation Board 75mm offers high-performance thermal insulation and can be used in multiple applications. It consists of a polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam core and multiple layers of low-emissivity aluminium foil on either side.
Pack: 12 boards
Board size: 450mm x 1200mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Recticel Eurothane GP 75mm?
Recticel Eurothane GP Insulation Board 75mm offers moisture and thermal resistance, making it a versatile product. The foil facings act as a gas diffusion facer, resulting in thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK – this board can be compared against the likes of Kingspan and Celotex and is a popular choice among contractors.
The Eurothane GP 75mm offers fire performance and has been scored Euroclass F. It has been manufactured with a unique blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP), so they're easier on the environment.
Features and benefits of Recticel Eurothane GP 75mm:
- Suitable for a range of uses
- Quick and easy installation
- Great thermal performance of 0.022 W/mk
- Popular choice for contractors
- Fire resistant
- Moisture proof
- Doesn’t age
- Zero ODP and low GWP
Applications for Recticel Eurothane GP 75mm:
- Pitched roofs
- Internal walls
|Size||1200mm x 450mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.