PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, CERTAIN AREAS MAY NOT BE COVERED FOR DELIVERIES OF THIS PRODUCT
Promat Supalux Fire Protection Board 15mm x 1220mm x 2440mm
Promat Supalux Fire Protection board 15mm is a strong, lightweight, and non-combustible board with excellent fire-resisting properties and general-purpose building applications.
They will not physically deteriorate when used in damp or humid conditions. Performance characteristics are not degraded by age or moisture.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Promat Supalux Fire Protection Board 15mm?
Promat Supalux Fire Protection Board 15mm is a high-performance calcium silicate fire-resistant board. It can be used in construction, providing up to 240 minutes of fire protection to allow people time to escape. It is simple to install, easy to decorate, resistant to moisture effects, and will not rot or decay. It is off-white in colour with a smooth finish on one side, meaning it can be left undecorated or easily finished with paints, wallpapers, or tiles “ saving you time.
Supalux Fire Board 15mm is proven to give you 35 years of performance within high-temperature environments. It has been given a fire classification of A1, which is the best possible rating.
Features and benefits of Promat Supalux Fire Protection Board 15mm:
- 30 - 240 minutes fire resistance
- A1 non-combustible according to EN13501-1
- 30 plus years proven performance
- Damp or humid conditions
- High-temperature environments (up to 80°C)
- Slim constructions
- Multiple applications
- Early installation for faster build
- Use category: Y, Z1, Z2
- Dry density: 950 kg/m³
- Nominal moisture content ambient: 6%
- Thermal conductivity at 20°C: 0.17 W/m K
- Flexural strength longitudinal: 4.5 N/mm²
- Tensile strength longitudinal: 0.99 N/mm²
- Compressive strength: 9.3 N/mm²
Applications for Promat Supalux Fire Protection Board 15mm:
- Internal partitions
- Ceilings, floors and roofs
- External and internal walls
- Service enclosures
- Protected zones
- Door upgrades
- Boiler backers
- Thatched roofs
|Supplier Part Number||162443|
|Size||1220mm x 2440mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.