PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, CERTAIN AREAS MAY NOT BE COVERED FOR DELIVERIES OF THIS PRODUCT
Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm x 1220mm x 2440mm
Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm is versatile and can be installed in many internal and semi-exposed applications. It is BBA-approved (certificate No 90/2500) and can withstand fire for 30 minutes, giving your building more time to escape in the event of.
Made from calcium silicate, this fire-resistant board is reinforced with selected fibres and fillers. Plus, it has a hygienic surface that prevents the growth of mould and bacteria.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm?
Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm is a simple and easy solution to install and decorate. Due to the off-white finish, you can either leave it undecorated or decorated, saving you time and money.
Promat Masterboard 12mm protects your environment in temperatures up to 80°C as well as frequent temperature changes. It is made from material with limited combustibility, has moisture-resistant properties, and will not physically deteriorate over time or from damp.
Features and benefits of Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm:
- Up to 30 minutes of fire resistance
- Suitable for areas of high humidity
- Multi-purpose internal and semi-exposed applications
- Limited combustibility
- BBA certified
- Dry density: 975 kg/m³
- Nominal moisture content ambient: 6%
- Thermal conductivity at 20°C: 0.22 W/m K
- Flexural strength longitudinal: 4.5 N/mm²
- Tensile strength longitudinal: 0.99 N/mm²
- Compressive strength: 9.3 N/mm²
Applications for Promat Masterboard Fire Protection Board 12mm:
- Wall and roof linings
- Door upgrades
- Soffit, porch, or canopy linings
- Integral garage ceilings
- Swimming pool ceilings
|Supplier Part Number||139467|
|Size||1220mm x 2440mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.