Pavatex Pavaflex 140mm x 1220mm x 575mm 2.81m2 4 Pack
- Size -1220mm x 575mm
- Coverage - 2.81m2
- Thickness - 140mm
- Pack Size - 4
- Weight - 7.6kg/m2
- Application - Flexible insulation for between studs/rafters/joists and as part of multiple Pavatex systems.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Pavaflex – Pavaflex woodfibre insulation slabs are flexible insulation batts that are easy to install and can be used between rafters, studs, and joists. Made from waste timber collected from various sawmills, pavaflex is a brilliant sustainable alternative to current market alternatives such as;
- Sheeps Wool
- Glass Wool
- Mineral Wool
- Spray Foam
- Easy to install – Friction fitted with superior slump resistance. All-natural material that prevents irritating the skin like some conventional insulation.
- Air Quality – Provides better air quality in comparison to market alternatives that include plastics.
- Heat Loss – Low thermal conductivity of 0.038, prevents energy loss. The energy to heat a property is lowered and energy bills are considerably reduced.
- High density –Pavaflex woodfibre has a high thermal storage capacity so does not just keep you warm in the winter, it will also regulate heat and keep you cool during the summer.
- Breathable – Pavaflex is also highly vapour-permeable. Vapour can pass through the insulation to the outside. Constructions with Pavaflex are significantly more resistant to damage through trapped moisture
- Sound protection – Due to its higher density, acoustic performance is considerably better than market alternatives, instantly creating a better living environment.
- Recyclable – Made from waste wood, pavaflex insulation promotes natural and regenerative resources. Pavaflex can be recycled, composted or even incinerated for energy production.
- Carbon Locking – Using sustainably sourced wood instead of other materials saves CO2 emissions, both through the carbon captured and stored in the wood product and the avoidance of alternative CO2 intensive materials.
- Product bulk density - ρ [kg/m³] – 50
- Thermal conductivity (EN 13171) - λᴰ [W/(mK)] – 0.038
- Specific heat capacity - (c) [J/(kg.K)] 2100
- Water vapour diffusion resistance coefficient - (μ) [-] 2
- Reaction to fire (EN 13501–1) - E
- Waste code according to The European Waste Catalogue (EWC) - 030105; 170201; 170604
- Edge profile - Straight
- Fixed – Friction fitted but can be fixed subject to application
- Storage – Store dry and protected from damage and only install when the product is dry. Pallets are not suitable to be stacked.
- Pavaflex woodfibre insulation slabs are flexible insulation batts for use between rafters, studs, and joists.
- Boards & Insulation
- Flat Roof
- Internally Fitted Roof Insulation
- New Build Pitched Roof
- Retrofit Pitched Roof
- Timber Frame Clad
- Timber Frame Rendered
- Woodfibre Boards
|Supplier Part Number||PAVFLX140-5|
|Size||1220mm x 575mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.