Mayplas MP552 120 Min Masonry Cavity Stop Sock
The Masonry Party Wall Cavity Stop Sock 552 is designed to prevent passage of fire through concealed voids within the external fabric of a masonry wall construction, but more specifically where the junction is formed between the external cavity and the party wall cavity.
The barrier is held in place under compression between the inner block work and outer masonry leaf.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
Suitable for both vertical and horizontal positioning to the edge of cavities, around openings, at separating compartment lines and to sub-divide cavities.The product reduces flanking sound transmission at separating wall junctions and complies with Robust Detail (Appendix A) as a cavity stop.
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal positioning to the edge of cavities, around openings, at separating compartment lines and to sub-divide cavities.
- Designed for installation within masonry cavities
- Accommodates a maximum void of 175mm
- Easy installation process
- Installed under compression
- For voids up to 150mm a minimum compression of 15mm is required, thereafter 20mm compression is required up to the maximum void of 175mm
- Tested and assessed to the basic principles of BS 476-20: 1987
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal orientation
- Solutions available offering either 60 minutes or 120 minutes fire resistance performance
When installing Mayplas Masonry Party Wall Cavity Stop Sock 552 it may be necessary to consider additional use of DPCs and/or cavity trays in line with relevant Building Control guidance.
|SKU||MP552 120 Min Masonry Cavity Stop Sock|
|Supplier Part Number||MP552|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.