What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
Knauf Loft Roll 44 200mm x 1140mm x 6m 6.84m2 Earthwool
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 200mm offers great thermal insulation for your building. Made from glass mineral wool roll, it has been designed to be installed in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level. It offers good thermal performance and can also be used to insulate floors.
It is non-combustible, breathable, and water-resistant insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification.
Size: 1140mm x 6m
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Knauf Loft Roll 44 200mm?
Knauf Loft Roll 44 200mm loft insulation has been produced from fibreglass. It is a lightweight and flexible material which makes it easy and efficient to install. Delivering excellent noise absorption, this thermal and acoustic insulation also prevents the growth of fungi, bacteria, and mould, as well as having rot-proof properties.
Knauf Loft Roll 44 150mm has been rated non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1. Plus, it has zero ozone-depleting potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP), making them an eco-friendly choice.
Features and benefits of Knauf Loft Roll 44 200mm:
- Compression packed and lightweight for easy handling and moving around a site.
- Combi-cut products are supplied partially perforated, providing the flexibility to be used between joists or used uncut as a full-width roll, maximising on-site efficiency.
- Ready-cut products are supplied cut to size to maximise on-site efficiency.
- Uncut products provide the flexibility to be cut to size to fit between joists or can be left in full-width rolls for quick installation.
- Manufactured in long lengths to allow quick and simple installation maximising on-site efficiency.
- Manufactured in short lengths to provide a cost-effective option in a smaller pack size.
- A1 non-combustible.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.044W/mK
- Vapour resistant.
- Zero ODP and GWP.
- Rot-proof and prevents the growth of mould and fungi.
Applications for Knauf Loft Roll 44 200mm:
- Pitched roofs at ceiling level.
|Supplier Part Number||715820|
|Size||1140mm x 6.00m|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.