Are you aware of the national Plasterboard shortages?? Please call to check availability and avoid delays.
Knauf Soundshield Plus
Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team at [email protected], who will be happy to help.
Knauf Soundshield Plus offers high performance in Sound reduction, as well as offering high levels of fire resistance.
- The ideal plasterboard where sound reduction is of particular importance
- Its high mass and tuned core give enhanced acoustic performance and severe duty impact rating when used on Knauf Drywall systems
- An upgrade to Knauf's popular Soundshield range, Knauf Soundshield Plus offers enhanced fire and impact performance and is available in 12.5mm and 15mm.
- Ideal for commercial projects where sound reduction is of particular importance.
- Its high-mass and tuned core give Knauf Soundshield Plus enhanced levels of acoustic performance as well as greater fire and impact resistance, making it the ideal plasterboard for severe duty applications.
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 Inc VAT. Orders under £300 are subject to a £30.00 Inc VAT delivery charge.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.