What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 5-7 DAYS, BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY
Kingspan Therma TP10 TF70 Insulation Board 100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm 8.64m2
Kingspan Therma TP10 and TF70 Insulation Boards 100mm are high-performance insulation solutions with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. Thermapitch TP10 and Thermafloor TF70 are easy to cut and handle, making installation much more efficient.
They are suitable for tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces, solid concrete, and suspended timber ground floors
Size: 1200mm x 2400mm
Pack: 3 sheets
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What are Kingspan Therma TP10 and TF70 100mm insulation boards?
Kingspan Therma TP10 and TF70 100mm cut down the amount of money that you spend on energy. These premium boards are rigid, fibre-free thermoset PIR cores with a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK. They are resilient against sagging over time and are unaffected by air infiltration as well as water vapour.
These insulation boards are the perfect choice for environmentally-conscious buyers – they’ve been produced using a blowing factor with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Is TP10 the same as TF70?
Kingspan TP10, TW55, and TF70 are all the same insulation board. TP10 is marketed for use on roofs, TW55 on walls, and TF70 on floors, but they are all suitable for each of those applications.
- Kingspan Thermapitch TP10
- Kingspan Thermafloor TF70
- Kingspan Thermawall TW55
Features and benefits of Kingspan Therma TP10 and TF70 100mm:
- Thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK
- Euroclass F
- Compressive strength – 140 kPa (at 10% compression)
- Facings – low emissivity composite foil
- Core – high-performance rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulant
- Weight: approx 3.50 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm
Applications for Kingspan Therma TP10 and TF70 100mm:
- Insulation for tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces.
- High performance floor insulation.
- Insulation for timber and steel framing systems.
|Supplier Part Number||TP10 / TF70|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.