Need to discusss your enquiry further? Please contact our customer services team on 0330 123 1761, who will be happy to help.
- Completely waterproof - can be used as a temporary waterproof roof covering
- Excellent water vapour permeability - no condensation risk
- Quiet under wind loadings
- 1.5 x 50m rolls
- BBA Approved - Certificate number 04/4161
- Fix in place with clout nails and cut to length with a sharp knife.
- In a warm pitched roof situation the second run of Nilvent should lap over the top of the first one, the lap would be dependant on the pitch of the roof as follows. 150mm (12.5 - 14° pitch), 100mm (15-34° pitch) and 75mm anything greater than 35° pitch.
- Use a 50mm double sided acrylic tape to seal the horizontal laps
- Vertical laps should be at no less that 100mm wide, these laps should be positioned to coincide with the rafter line.
- In a between and under rafter application the lap of the Nilvent would be as follows. 225mm (12.5 - 14° pitch), 150mm (15-34° pitch) and 100mm anything greater than 35° pitch.
- Nilvent may be fixed either horizontally or vertically. In either case the upper layer must overlap the lower layer to shed water away from the sheathing.
- Temporarily protects the timber frame before the masonry or cladding is in place.
Orders and Delivery
Please be aware our office will be closed from 5pm Friday 21st Dec, re-opening Wednesday 2nd Jan.
Last available delivery date is Friday 21st Dec. Deliveres will commence on Friday 4th.
Free deliveries on orders over £250.00 Inc VAT. For orders under £250.00 Inc VAT, a £24.00 Inc VAT delivery fee applies.
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
♦ Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
♦ Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
♦ The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on 0330 123 1885 within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item. Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged. We usually charge 25% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on 0330 123 1885 prior to placing the order.