Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation
Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation is an insulation solution for pipework in building services and HVAC applications. It is one of the thinnest and most thermally efficient products commonly available for the insulation of pipework.
Offering excellent fire and smoke performance, Kooltherm Pipe Insulation is suitable for mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, multiplex and plastic pipework.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation?
Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation comprises sections of Kooltherm insulation faced with a factory-applied foil vapour barrier jacket bonded to the insulation core during manufacture.
It is one of the most thermally efficient insulation materials commonly used. A low thermal conductivity allows specified thermal performance standards to be achieved with thinner insulation.
Features and benefits of Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation:
- It is available in a range of thicknesses to suit different performance specifications
- May be used on mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, multiplex, and plastic pipework in standard and non-standard pipe diameters
- Kooltherm Pipe Insulation is supplied in 1-metre lengths and is available in a standard density of 37 kg / m3
- Lightweight and easy to handle making the product quick to install
- The risk of moisture absorption into the insulation is effectively eliminated as the factory applied facing to Kooltherm Pipe Insulation products and systems provides a high performance vapour barrier jacket
Applications for Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation:
- Building services
|SKU||Kingspan Kooltherm Pipe Insulation|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.