PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 5-7 DAYS, BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY
Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm x 600mm x 1250mm 6m2
Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm is a high-performance rigid extruded polystyrene insulation. Formerly known as Kingspan Styrozone, GreenGuard GG300 50mm is fibre-free and allows minimal moisture penetration.
We are only able to supply in the stated pack quantity.
Size: 50mm x 600mm x 1250mm
Pack size: 8 boards
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm?
The Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm is both easy and safe to handle. Designed for specialist applications such as inverted roofs, basements, car park decks, and heavy-duty flooring, it isn’t affected by air infiltration – an issue which can interfere with thermal performance. Dust created in the installation process from Kingspan GreenGuard G300 is classed as nuisance dust only and isn’t harmful.
GreenGuard GG300 50mm provides reliable and long-term insulation performance over the lifetime of your building. Plus, it has been manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Features and benefits of Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm:
- Thermal conductivity: 0.034 W/mK (30 - 150 mm), 0.036 W/mK (> 150 mm)
- Euroclass F
- Compressive strength: 300 kPa (at 10% compression)
- Zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Board size: 1.25 x 0.6 metres (rebated)
- Weight: approx 3.00 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm
Applications for Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 50mm:
- Inverted roofs
- Car park decks
- Heavy-duty commercial, industrial, and cold store flooring
|Supplier Part Number||GG300|
|Size||600mm x 1250mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.