Karma Visco 21 21mm x 600mm x 1200mm
Karma Visco 21 is a shallow acoustic overlay board designed to damp vibration and attenuate impact and airborne sound passing through floors with minimum loss of room height. They comprise substrate layers of moisture resistant MDF combined with either fibreboard (17) or cement particleboard (21) separated by sound damping strips. A resilient layer of acoustic felt is adhered to the underside.
Alternative thickness: 17mm
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
The high acoustic performance is created by using internal strips of visco elastic adhesive to dampen sound transmission and vibrations before it reaches the building structure. A cushioning foam layer absorbs any minor differences in the existing floor and also reduces sound transmission. all Karma Visco products are factory bonded so they can simply be laid over the existing floor.
- Excellent Impact and Airbourne sound performance
- T&G edge for ease of installation
- Can be laid directly on to existing floor
- Ideal for refurbishment projects
- Can be used with variety of floor finishes
- Minimal height increases, which is ideal for refurb projects
- Quick & Easy to install - saving time & labour
- Absorbs minor defects in existing floor
|Supplier Part Number||10524946|
|Size||21mm x 600mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.