We are only able to supply a minimum order of 10 boards
Karma Visco 17 The Karma Visco Overlay boards are designed to be used over existing floor surfaces.
The high acoustic performance is created by using internal strips of visco elastic adhesive to dampen sound transmission and vibrations before it reaches the building structure. A cushioning foam layer absorbs any minor differances in the existing floor and also reduces sound transmission. all Karma Visco products are factory bonded so they can simply be laid over the existing floor!
- Excellent Impact and Airbourne sound performance
- T&G edge for ease of installation
- Can be laid directly on to existing floor
- Ideal for refurbishment projects
- Can be used with variety of floor finishes
- Minimal height increases, which is ideal for refurb projects
- Quick & Easy to install - saving time & labour
- Absorbs minor defects in existing floor
Karma Visco 17 - Board size 17mm x 1200mm x 600mm
Karma Visco 17 consists of 6mm MDF Board, Visco Elastic Strips, 3mm MR Board, 6mm Chipfoam.
Karma Visco 21 - Board size 21mm x 1200mm x 600mm
Karma Visco 21 consists of 6mm MDF Board, Visco Elastic Strips, 8mm Cement Particle Board, 6mm Chipfoam.