Karma Soundlay Plus 12mm x 1000mm x 1200mm
Manufactured by CMS Danskin Acoustics, SoundLay Acoustic Overlay Material is available in two formats – SoundLay and SoundLay Plus. SoundLay Plus offers additional airborne and impact sound insulation where superior noise control is necessary.
Weight: 18 kg per sheet
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Karma Soundlay Plus 12mm?
Karma Soundlay Plus is high-performance acoustic insulation, designed for use in areas where additional sound reduction is required.
As a high-performance floor noise barrier, Soundlay Plus reduces both impact and airborne sound. It is constructed from two layers of WB7.5 acoustic barrier separated by a 6mm layer of
Class ‘0’ acoustic foam.
It is designed for concrete floor applications and can also be used for timber floors. Provided as easy-to-handle tiles, Karma Soundlay is easy to install and cut depending on the requirements of your project.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective yet effective acoustic insulation solution, Soundlay Plus is a great choice.
Features and benefits of Karma Soundlay Plus 12mm:
- Reduces impact sound
- Improves airborne sound performance
- Suitable for concrete and timber floating floors
- Flexible, easily cut and simple to install
- Supplied in thin, easy-to-handle tiles.
- Simple to install
- Suitable for all final floor finishes
Applications for Karma Soundlay Plus 12mm:
Karma Soundlay Plus 12mm tiles can be installed in a range of applications, including:
- New Build
- Residential Developments
|Supplier Part Number||10005199|
|Size||12mm x 1000mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.