Karma Soundlay 15 High-Load 15mm x 1000mm x 1200mm
Karma Soundlay 15 is a type of acoustic insulation. It is an overlay treatment suitable for use on timber flooring. Supplied in tiles, each tile comprises two layers of dense acoustic barrier and an 8mm recycled acoustic chip foam.
Weight: 20.4 kg per sheet
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Karma Soundlay 15?
Karma Soundlay 15 is an overlay treatment comprising two layers of dense acoustic barrier and an 8mm recycled acoustic chip foam.
It is used primarily to reduce impact sound but in timber floors, it can improve the airborne sound performance as well. It can be used in place of carpet underlay and with simple preparation also under laminates and vinyl.
Installation is made simple as the Karma Soundlay is supplied in easy-to-handle tiles. The tiles are easy to cut, so you can shape them as your project requires.
The Karma range is created by CMS Danskin Acoustics, a trusted manufacturer of high-quality acoustic insulation products, which are used throughout the world.
Features and benefits of Karma Soundlay 15:
- Weight: 20.4 kg per sheet
- Easy improvement to impact sound transmission
- Can meet Part E when used with a resilient bar ceiling
- Can be used with timber or concrete floors
- Can be used with most floor finishes
- Supplied in thin easy to handle tiles
Applications for Karma Soundlay 15:
Karma Soundlay 15 is suitable for use on timber or concrete floors.
|Supplier Part Number||10005200|
|Size||15mm x 1000mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.