Karma Soundlay 9mm x 1000mm x 1200mm
If you’re looking for acoustic insulation, Karma Soundlay 9mm is a great choice as it is slim, high-performance and easy to install. It can be used as a carpet underlay laid onto concrete flooring.
Weight: 9.6 kg per sheet
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Karma Soundlay 9mm?
Manufactured by CMS Danskin, Karma Soundlay 9mm is a type of acoustic insulation. It consists of a layer of WB7.5 acoustic barrier laminated to a 6mm layer of Class 0 recycled acoustic chip foam.
It is a thinner solution and provides slightly less mass than Karma Soundlay 15, although it is still effective at reducing impact sound. It can also improve airborne sound performance.
It is primarily used on concrete floor applications, although it can also be used on wooden floating floors. Common applications include hotels, residential developments, offices and new build and renovation projects.
For ease of installation, Karma Soundlay 9mm is available in easy-to-handle tiles that are flexible and easy to cut.
Features and benefits of the Karma Soundlay 9mm:
- Slim solution for sound reduction
- Can be used as a high-performance carpet underlay
- Suitable for concrete and floating wooden floors.
- Simple to install
- Weight: 9.6 kg per sheet
Applications for Karma Soundlay 9mm:
Suitable for use in concrete floor applications and timber floating floors.
|Supplier Part Number||10005198|
|Size||9mm x 1000mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.