Karma Acoustic Easy Panel 15mm x 800mm x 1200mm
Karma Easypanel is a high performance panel filled with dry silica sand which produces exceptional acoustic performance. It is ideal for upgrading lightweight block walls. When tested with a layer of 15mm acoustic plasterboard on a lightweight block wall Easypanel met the deemed to satisfy requirements of Approved Document E for both internal and separating walls.
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
- Airborne performance of 43 Rw + Ctr and 48 Rw
- Weight: 18 kg/m2
- Provides airborne and impact sound attenuation in a single product
- Quick and easy to install
- Very low labour costs
- Easy butt joints, no flanking strips needed and can be cut with a knife or jigsaw
- The product is natural, breathable and odourless
- The minimal 15mm thickness eliminates the need to re-apply skirting and problems associated with door thresholds on refurbishment projects
- Partitions can be built off the board
- Ideal for use in modern methods of construction
- Adds thermal mass to construction
- Only 15mm thick
- Meets the requirements for Approved Document E (England and Wales) and Section 5 (Scotland) of the Building Regulations
- Can be used in conjunction with all final floor finishes including vinyl, wood, laminate, carpet, ceramic tiles, marmoleum and linoleum
- Versatile: can be used on floors, walls and ceilings as part of new build, refurbishment and remedial projects. Also in timber framed, masonry and steel framed applications
- Ideal for use in conjunction with under floor heating systems
|Supplier Part Number||Easy Panel|
|Size||15mm x 800mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.