PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 7-10 DAYS, BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board 75mm x 450mm x 1200mm 3.24m2
We are only able to supply in the stated pack quantity.
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board 75mm is a premium performance insulation solution with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core and a level of performance that is unrivalled with a thermal conductivity of just 0.019 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Size: 450mm x 1200mm
Pack: 6 boards
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board 75mm cavity board?
Kingspan K108 Cavity Board 75mm provides premium thermal performance while being specially designed for partially-filled cavity wall applications. This board gives lower lambda levels and has low emissivity composite foil facing, making it an efficient energy-saving solution. It is easy to handle and install and is produced from non-deleterious material.
The board is excellent in resisting moisture and is unaffected by air infiltration.
Features and benefits of Kingspan Kooltherm K108 75mm:
- Thermal conductivity: 0.019 W/mK across all thicknesses.
- Rated F on Euroclass scale.
- Low emissivity composite foil facings.
- Premium performance lower-lambda rigid thermoset phenolic insulation manufactured with a blowing agent.
- Board size: 1.2 x 0.45 metres.
- Weight: Approx 3.86 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm.
Applications for Kingspan Kooltherm K108 75mm:
- Partial fill cavity wall insulation.
|Supplier Part Number||K108|
|Size||450mm x 1200mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.