What Is A U-Value? In relation to insulating the home, a U-Value is the flow and loss of heat through the materials that make up the building itself, including bricks, flooring, roofing and windows. The U-Value is measured in watts at the rate of heat transfer. The important point to note is that the lower the U-Value is, the...
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM IS APPROXIMATELY 7-10 DAYS, BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT WILL BE ORDERED FROM THE MANUFACTURER TO SUPPLY
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floor Insulation Board 70mm x 1200mm x 2400mm 11.52m2
We are only able to supply in the stated pack quantity.
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard is a high-performance floor insulation, used for insulating beam, block, timber and concrete floors. The sustainably sourced boards are designed to reduce heat loss and provide an indefinite energy-saving solution if installed correctly.
Pack: 4 boards
We are happy to help with enquiries, stock availability or any technical help you require, however for security reasons we cannot take orders over the phone. So if you need to chat give us a call on 03301231761 or email us at [email protected].
What is Kingspan K103 70mm?
The k103 70mm floorboard is a premium floor insulation solution. This type of board is designed for use with solid concrete and timber floors, providing a brilliant option for maximising energy efficiency.
The boards have a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core, meaning an unparalleled level of performance for your building and renovation works.
Features and benefits of Kingspan K103 70mm:
- Thermal conductivity of 0.019 W/mK across all thickness levels.
- Ideal for new builds and renovations, and suitable for underfloor heating systems.
- Easy to handle, transport and install.
- Fibre-free core.
- Able to meet U-values with minimal thickness.
- Compressive strength of 120 kPa.
- Weight: Approx 3.70 kg/m2 at a thickness of 100 mm.
Applications for Kingspan K103 70mm:
- Beam and dense block floors
- Suspended timber floor
- Solid concrete floor
- Underfloor heating systems
|Supplier Part Number||K103|
|Size||1200mm x 2400mm|
Orders and Delivery
Free delivery if your order is over £300 ex VAT. Orders between £100 - £300 ex VAT will be subject to a delivery charge of £50 ex VAT. Please note, we are unable to accept orders less than £100 ex VAT
When ordering on line you can specify the date of delivery, however we would not be able to specify the time of delivery on that day.
• Please note that we have a number of large vehicles, including articulated vehicles that may be used for delivery. Please advise us in the comments on your order if access to the delivery address is limited.
• Due to insurance guidelines, delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be as far as possible to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made. Please bear in mind that Insulation products can be bulky and / or heavy.
• The delivery driver will require a signature to confirm the goods have been received.
† Unfortunately we, Insulation Express, cannot deliver to the Highlands & Islands of the UK. However we will be happy to deliver to a freight forwarding company on your behalf.
Returns and Refunds
In the unlikely event that you need to return an item, please contact our team on [email protected] within 14 days of accepting delivery of the item.
Restocking charges may apply. We will discuss this with you upon receipt of the cancellation request. Restocking charges will be applied where the products are no longer required AND NOT for goods returned because either defective or damaged.
We usually charge 30% of value (minimum £25.00).
Please note that we cannot accept returns on special orders. Special orders may consist of items sent via third party shipping companies or made to measure products. If you are unsure on whether or not your item is a special order, please contact us on [email protected] prior to placing the order.